What is it that you do not have in your current position, but would want in a new opportunity?
Our expert knowledge of the industry and strong relationships with key decision
makers allows us to be up to date and aware of current opportunities at many firms.
Our recruitment process is tailored to identify the right opportunities that align with your personal interests and career goals. After we describe and talk to you about the opportunity, we will tell you the name of the firm. You the candidate must give us permission to release your name and information to the potential firm.
WE GUARANTEE RECRUITED CANDIDATES COMPLETE CONFIDENTIALITY!
The environmental firms we represent pay for all our fees. The service is FREE to the candidate.
We are there with you through the entire interview process. We schedule, coordinate, participate and evaluate employer-candidate meetings. We work with the employer to structure a fair and competitive, yet realistic package. We advise and help the successful candidate make a graceful exit from their current employer.
When it comes time to interview with prospective employers, here are a few examples of some topics to consider:
Please check out the Current Opportunities we have available:
- The interviewer's own history with the company - how long he or she has been there and why he or she likes working for the company.
- What are the highest priority tasks that need to be accomplished?
- What immediate goals need to be met?
- What challenges face this position and how do you see my background contributing to and meeting those challenges?
- Why is the position open?
- What are the company's long range growth plans?
- How does your interviewer see you fitting into the company?
- Are there any areas of my background that needs clarification?
If you are a professional working in the industries we serve, please do not hesitate to contact us! JLocke@lockeassociatesnow.com