We have many other opportunities; please email us at JLocke@lockeassociatesnow.com
- Our client a growing Environmental Consulting and Engineering Firm is seeking a Chief Operations Officer. COO---FLORIDA,
Manage all aspects of day to day operations, staff of 190 professionals, $43 million in revenue, P & L management, Focus is on leadership of staff, operations, strategic growth,through acquisitions and strategic hires. .Report directly to Chairman of the Board.. Mixture of operations and knowledge of environmental industry, MBA a plus. Well established Environmental Consulting & Engineering firm expanding in New Jersey, New York ,Connecticut,Masschusetts seeks to acquire Environmental Consulting and Engineering firms. 2013
- PROJECT MANAGER LSRP ,Licensed Site Remediation Professional NEW JERSEY, manage many different types of projects , from industrial to government. Client has strong backlog of work.$110-$190k Available Jan 2013.
Senior Practice Leader NJ-- Well respected National Firm seeks Senior LSRP to expand and manage tier one client base, focus on due diligence, and major industrial clients. 120k to 200k
Top ENV & ENG firm seeks mid level LSRP for NJ and PA office. Great Growth Opportunity. Focus on Industrial type clients 90k to 115k.
- SENIOR SELLER DOER, LSRP,Licensed Site Remediation Professional to grow environmental practice, Well Established environmental consulting & Engineering firm that has a broad mixture of clients,great growth opportunity ,large office.$145K to 175k plus
New Jersey, Environmental Project Managers 6 to 25 years experience,soil and groundwater investigations,remediation work in a team environment and learn from a very well respected LSRP.
- CEO- Well Positioned privately held national environmental consulting firm Revenue (100 Million Plus) seeks a strong CEO to lead them to the next level. Focus will be on strong growth. Will have a lot of freedom. CFO -National Environmental Consulting (92 million Plus revenue)seeks
CFO that can also play an active role in operations and growth.(Strong Package)Position available Jan 2013
- Our client an Environmental International Firm seeks a Director of Operations for Northeast US.
Manage all aspects of day to day operations, staff of 200, $70 million in revenue, nine locations ,P & L management, Focus is on leadership of staff and operations, not business development. Mixture of operations and knowledge of environmental industry, MBA a plus. Position available due to promotion. http://environmentalrecruiter.com
- SENIOR LIFE SCIENCE EHS PRACTICE LEADER WITH FOCUS ON PHARMACUTICAL,BIOTECH,UNIVERSITIES ,HOSPITALS. Oversee growth of EHS Consulting Practice.
140k to 200k http://ehsrecruiting.com
Our Client seeks a PLANT EHS MANAGER for major Fortune 500 company .Great opportunity. Lead EHS programs, audits, training ,safety,ensure compliance. CHMM,CSP CIH,A PLUS.85k to 92k plus bonus.New England...http://ehsrecruiting.com 2013
- Boston,495 area, and also WORCESTER AREA
Our client , a major national firm,is seeking an Environmental Engineer with a BS or MS degree in engineering,Focus is on management of remediation and treatment system design and operation,80k to 95k . Also seeking project manager hydrogeology, geology, or other related field and 4 to 20 years experience performing site investigation and remediation work under the Massachusetts Contingency Plan (MCP) LSP a plus.The qualified candidate should have a good understanding of the MCP and strong technical, field, and writing skills to support environmental projects. Higher level projects with tier 1 type clients.(Law firms, Insurance, industrial.)
- GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEER PE ,, 10 To 25 years experience in geotechnical engineering , deep foundation, dot a plus.
New England. Firm is growing and has a very strong long term backlog in place. 100k to 120k
PE Landfill,Phila,Program Mgr $120k,PE Landfill-proj mgr,New England $95-130k environmental recruiter
- Connecticut ,NEW JERSEY,and New York, Mid-Level to Senior Engineers and Scientists, LEP'S,LSRP'S,environmental engineers, geologists, hydrogeologists, project managers, project engineers and project scientists - environmental site assessment to remediation. Client has new long-term projects in CT ,NJ, NY area.
PRACTICE GROUPS, and SELLERS DOERS. We have some great opportunities.
Expanding top name Environmental & Engineering firm seeks Geotechnical Project Engineer & manager for western Pennsylvania.Pipeline, land development, deep foundation,Marcellus Shale permitting a plus. environmentalrecruiter.com